The university remains open and is actively engaged in maintaining the safest possible learning and work environment.
Click here for the latest university COVID-19 updates.
For details about Student Affairs operations, see the Student Affairs Covid-19 Response. Updated June 10, 2020 at 8:20 a.m.
Appalachian State University
- Appalachian State University Counseling Center
- Gender, Women, and Sexuality Studies
- Learning Assitance Program
- LGBT Center
- Multicultural Student Development
- Office of Title IX Compliance
- The Peer Career Center
- Rape Aggression Defense Training (RAD)
- Student Conduct
- University Police
- Wellness Center
- Women's Health Services
Dating, Domestic Violence, and Sexual Assault/Harassment
- Appalachian and the Community Together (ACT)
- Appalchian Voices
- F.A.R.M. Cafe
- Hospitality House, Boone
- Hunger and Health Coalition, Boone
Eating Disorders and Body Image
Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Financial Aid @ Appalachian State University
- Jeannette Rankin Women's Scholarship Fund for Low-Income/Minority Women
- Scholarships for NC Community Colleges
- Scholarships for Women
- College Scholarships & Resources for Women
Parenting and Children
Women's Health and Pregnancy
The Women's Center does not stock medical or contraceptive supplies, but we can refer visitors to places where they can be obtained, both on and off campus.